- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Advanced First Aid and CPR for Mariners
This course is appropriate for race teams, recreational and cruising boaters
Sailboat and Powerboat
- Assess, diagnose, and treat victims swiftly and accurately.
- Practice life saving skills: CPR, airway management, rescue breathing, bleeding control, and stabilization.
- Learn trauma, medical, maritime, and environmental medicine while becoming a more prepared mariner.
Meets US Sailing SER requirements for Transpac 2019 and Pac Cup
LOCATION OF COURSE, DATE and TIME
San Diego Yacht Club
1011 Anchorage Lane, San Diego, CA 92106
November 16-17, 2019
0800-1700 both Saturday and Sunday
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION LISTED BELOW
- Dive into the most common types of boating injuries, preventative strategies, and sailing techniques to stay safe on the water.
- Learn maritime specific considerations not commonly taught in standard first aid courses.
- The curriculum is designed around evidence-based recommendations, pertinent case studies, and personal experiences.
- Topics include: First Aid Kits, Drowning, Solar Injuries, Search and Rescue, Safety Equipment, Wound Management, Fractures, Cardiac Emergencies, Hypothermia, and much more.
- Each course is led by expert healthcare, rescue, and maritime professionals.
- Online Course, no attendance required!
- Advanced First Aid and CPR Courses are for everyone: Cruisers, Power boaters & Sailboat Racers
SWYC, June 23, 2018
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.