October 2-3, 2021 US Sailing Sanctioned International Offshore Safety at Sea Course with Hands-on Training at CYC, Marina del Rey, CA
- OCTOBER 2-3, 2021 at California Yacht Club, 4469 Admiralty Way, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
- SEATING IS LIMITED DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS!
- ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL BE GIVEN THE OPTION TO COMPLETE DAY-1 REQUIREMENTS ONLINE!
- The State of California currently has requirements due to the COVID-19 Pandemic; masks, hand-washing, personal distancing, temperature checks, medical inquiry will be implemented as directed by the State and/or County of Los Angeles Health Department
- Two-day Course consisting of a International [ISAF] Offshore Safety at Sea with Hands-on Training
- US Sailing Sanctioned International Offshore Safety at Sea Course with Hands-on Training (this complies with World Sailing Offshore Personal Survival Course guidelines); ISAF
- SER Categories: 4.3.1 and 4.3.2
- World Sailing OSR Categories: 0, 1 and 2
- Re-certification good for 5 years from the date of the course
- US Sailing Sanctioned International Offshore Safety at Sea Course with Hands-on Training (this complies with World Sailing Offshore Personal Survival Course guidelines); ISAF Two-day course
- Safety at Sea Courses are for everyone: Cruisers; Power boaters & Sailboat Racers
- Call John Miller at 760.650.6901 for additional information.
- Activities/Topics Day 1
- Crew Overboard Prevention and Rescue
- Search and Rescue — Presented by USCG
- Personal Safety Gear + Care and Maintenance
- Crew Health — Medical briefing given by Dr. C. Coffey, UCSD
- Marine Weather
- Emergency Communications, Abandon Ship, Emergency Signals
- Giving Assistance to Other Craft
- Life Raft Demo
- Activities/Topics Day 2
- Life Raft
- PFD Rearm
- Life Sling and Emergency Rudder
- Damage Control
- Hypothermia and Drowning
- Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- Flare Training
- What everyone should know?
- What’s new in Marine Safety
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.